Volunteers & Staff
The ongoing success of The Citadel Foundation is made possible through the generosity of our donors and the profound dedication of the staff and volunteers who devote their time and talents to securing and stewarding philanthropic support of The Citadel.
A Tradition of Service
To achieve excellence in the education of principled leaders, both The Citadel and The Citadel Foundation rely upon the support and involvement of the entire Citadel community.
The college instills in each graduate a philosophy of leadership through service, cultivating a lifelong commitment to giving back to one's country and community when called to serve the greater good.
The Citadel calls upon that spirit of service and selfless giving of its alumni and friends to play a leadership role in securing the future of the college.
Below are just a few of the many ways in which you can offer your time and talents in support of The Citadel. Please identify the topics that interest you below, or feel free to suggest your own areas of interest.
- Volunteer your time on campus or in the Foundation office.
- Host a Citadel event in your home or elsewhere in your region.
- Assist your Class Chairman in contacting classmates (or, if vacant, serve as Chairman for your class).
- Serve as a Committee member or Company Representative for your Class Reunion Campaign (CRC).
- Speak with someone at The Citadel Foundation about making a capital gift or other giving opportunities.
- Learn how to include The Citadel in your estate plans.
Once you have identified how you wish to participate, or if you wish to discuss additional opportunities, please contact The Citadel Foundation at (800) 233-1842 or email@example.com to let us know you would like to assist.
No matter how you choose to get involved, we thank you for your support!