Class of 2016 Cadet Company Challenge
The Class of 2016 is being challenged in a competition based on participation!
The challenge is a week long, beginning at midnight on Sunday, March 9th and ending at midnight on Sunday, March 16th. The company in each battalion to reach 100% (or highest) participation percentage first wins Class of 2016 koozies!
Cadet company percentages will be updated daily.
Keep track of where your company ranks below.
5 reasons you should donate to the Class of 2016 Challenge
- To demonstrate your thanks and recognition to all the professors, staff, alumni, and memories that made you who you are today.
- Your gift will ensure future cadets experience the education and
experience you enjoy.
- Tuition, fees and state funding support only a fraction of the total cost to educate a student. YOUR gift will have a positive, immediate impact on the current Citadel programs and future cadets.
- YOU can be a part of something BIG – Citadel alumni giving makes a difference every day on campus.
- It’s all about participation, not dollar amount! If every cadet from the Class of 2016 made a gift of $5, you could raise over $3,000 to support The Citadel! Every gift counts, no matter the amount!
Why should I give?
As a Citadel cadet, you have the opportunity to begin your philanthropic involvement with The Citadel now!
Where May I Designate my Gift?
You can designate your gift anywhere! The Citadel Foundation has a fund for almost everything on campus. A few funds where your gift can be designated are: Cadet Activities, Krause Center for Leadership and Ethics, Daniel Library. Regimental Band and Pipes, or any of the five schools at The Citadel. These are just a few of the hundreds of the funds to choose from. You can search for specific funds below using the “Search Funds” option. to The Citadel Fund, which meets the immediate needs of the college, to a specific endowment, or to the department fund of your choice.
Is my Gift Tax Deductible?
Yes! Gifts to The Citadel Foundation are 100% tax deductible.
If you have questions regarding the Class of 2016 Company Challenge, please contact:
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
The koozies your company could win