The Colonel Thomas Dion, '68, Retirement Celebration
February 1, 2014
The Pearson Club Level, Johnson Hagood Stadium, The Citadel
COL Dion has had a profound impact on many students during his 37-year tenure at The Citadel. Please join The Citadel's Department of Civil Engineering to celebrate his extraordinary career!
- When: 5:00 p.m., Saturday, February 1, 2014
- Where: Pearson Club Level, Johnson Hagood Stadium, The Citadel
- Cost: $30/person (includes heavy hors ‘d oeuvres and one complimentary drink ticket)
- Payment may be made online by submitting the form below or mailing a check to The Citadel Foundation with "Colonel Dion Retirement Celebration" noted on the check
- Mail payment to: The Citadel Foundation, 171 Moultrie Street, Charleston, SC 29409
- Please RSVP to Ms. Robine Miller at MillerR2@citadel.edu if registering offline
- *Any donations above the $30 attendance fee will go to the Colonel Dion Honorarium Fund and are tax-deductible*
The School of Engineering has also created the COL Dion Honorarium, a fundraising effort to name a classroom or lab after this influential faculty member. This way, his name will live on in the department he has helped make so strong. For more information, please visit the Colonel Dion Honorarium donation page.
You may also simply include an additional donation to support the Colonel Dion Honorarium while submitting your payment below. Any contributions beyond the $30-per-person cost of the event are considered tax-deductible gifts.